« Home | Gadget FRENZY!The Geek Gods have so blessed me thi... » | Pan's LabyrinthDefinitely one of the more interest... » | Feeling like a Superheroine!It's goodbye to glasse... » | Feeling up the Sony Ericsson W950iToday I felt up ... » | Commonly misheard lyrics - CrownlessHarharhar - ok... » | Should Wii or shouldn't Wii?Wii!!It's supposed to ... » | In honour of National Day, I present the Singlish ... » | Another reason to stay alive until May... » | I think I'm in love...The Samsung YP-K3 - love at ... » | My over ambitious itinerary for the first three da... »

Be proud of me, I have finally stopped procrastinating and returned "The Stuff". It didn't go as badly as I had feared. And I'm glad that there is closure. Faye's 当时的月亮 brings great comfort for this occasion.

当时的月亮
曲:李冰 词:林夕 编:Adrian Chan

当时我们听着音乐 还好我忘了是谁唱 谁唱

当时桌上有一杯茶 还好我没将它喝完 喝完

谁能告诉我 要有多坚强 才敢念念不忘

当时如果留在这里 你头发已经有多长 多长

当时如果没有告别 这大门会不会变成一道墙

有甚麽分别 能够呼吸的 就不能够放在身旁

看 当时的月亮 曾经代表谁的心 结果都一样

看 当时的月亮 一夜之间化做今天的阳光

谁能告诉我 哪一种信仰 能够让人 念念不忘

回头看 当时的月亮 曾经代表谁的心 结果都一样

看 当时的月亮 一夜之间化做今天的阳光

当时如果没有甚麽 当时如果拥有甚麽 又会怎样

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile

Archives

WITHIN TEMPTATION lyrics
Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger


Visitors: